A symposium will be held at De Montfort University, Leicester, United Kingdom. This symposium explores the relationship of horses, society and the law across many positions, including, for instance, the use of horses in the rehabilitation of juvenile and adult criminal offenders, the role of the horse in national identity, modern...
- BASL Event: Blackstones Summer BBQ - 10 July
- BASL Blog: Safeguarding in Sports Medicine
- DMU BASL Mini-Conference Theme Announced
- BASL Blog: The Law of Unintended Consequences (or Lack of Foresight) from Jean-Marc Bosman to....Stefan De Vrij
- Football Law Seminar & BASL Panel Event