Keynote Speaker: Richard Whitehead MBE
Richard’s incredible achievements include multiple World, European and Paralympic gold medals, world records and the phenomenal feat of completing 40 marathons in 40 days.
The Richard Whitehead Foundation tackles the barriers faced by people with disabilities when accessing sport and engaging in their communities.
“Is traditional broadcasting yesterday’s news, in the brave new world of streaming? What is in the consumers interest?”
“Wellbeing in sport, is it achievable in practice?”
“Are sports selling the family silver? The opportunities and pitfalls of the increasing trend for private equity investment in sport.”
“The implications of COVID-19 and beyond.”
Ticket Prices and Packages:
- BASL Member: £399 plus VAT
- Non-Member: £499 plus VAT
- Non-Member plus 1-year’s BASL membership (includes a 10% discount applied to both the ticket and membership): £556.50 plus VAT
- BASL Student Member: £120 (VAT exempt)
- Non-Member Student plus 1-year’s BASL membership (includes a 10% discount applied to both the ticket and membership): £150 (VAT exempt)
- Pupils / Trainees (BASL Member): £195 plus VAT
- Pupils / Trainees (Non-Member): £240 plus VAT
Further information regarding panelists and topics will be announced in due course.
To register your interest or purchase tickets please email: [email protected]